EnvisionTEC’s Xtreme 3SP large format 3D printer allows for production of exceptionally large 3D parts, built at fast build speeds without sacrificing surface quality and part accuracy. Xtreme 3SP 3D Printers use EnvisionTEC’s 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology to quickly 3D print highly accurate parts from STL files regardless of geometric complexity. The Xtreme 3SP 3D Printer is delivered and installed with all the relevant software to enable automatic generation of supports and perfect model production. The surface quality of the printed models show no signs of stairstepping on the inner and outer surfaces. The reliability of the light source and the high-speed productivity of these large format 3D printers make them some of the most competitive 3D printers on the market today.
· A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports
· Very few moving parts make the system user-serviceable
· Low part cost due to minimal material waste
· Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
· Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring
· The system has a stand-alone PC, which allows it to work independently from the pre-processing workstation
· Footprint (L x W x H): 165 x 122 x 165 cm (65 x 48 x 65 in.)
· Weight: 404 kg (890 lbs)
So far, the company has for the automotive manufacturing, shipbuilding, aerospace, mold manufacturing, machinery processing, shoes, mobile phone manufacturing, dental and orthopedic, protection of cultural relics, university education and scientific research and so on various types of enterprises and institutions to provide nearly ten thousand times the service project.
For EnvisionTEC, 2017 is a busy year because it has introduced many new 3D printing materials, including engineering grade materials E-CE, E-Poxy and E-Flex Flex; a series of new bioprint materials and FDA approved dental 3D printing materials. The company also launched a series of new 3D printers, including large versions of the Perfactory and cDLM 3D printers, and a new Vida cDLM 3D printer for the dental market.
Recently, EnvisionTEC introduced the new Vida cDLM 3D printer. It is reported that the 3D printer is the largest of the company's existing equipment and is still based on the company's continuous digital light manufacturing (cDLM) technology.